Thursday, April 21, 2011

Full Stop for Paid Service

Hello Friends,

This blog is created to give trading calls in OPTIONS.

It is going to be a free blog for all visitors of my existing blog FIFTYPOINTSADAY.

I will give only one call every month. It will be either nifty option or stock option. The trading call will be only for out of the money calls or puts, and investment will be very much limited, with good scope for appreciation.

Comments section will be open. All readers can place their comments. However I reserve my right to either reply or just ignore.

I will allot only one to two hours every week, and this time will be mostly not in trading hour. Time allotted will be utilised to reply comments of readers. However kindly restrict the queries only on options trading.

I wish you all good luck in option trading through this blog.

kadiyali.

No comments:

Post a Comment